HIGHWAY 22 PANEL WIRING KIT, complete panel and full wiring.
1. Modular wiring system
2. 22 power circuits supported through 15 fuses and 1 circuit breaker
3. Battery and accessory? power tap studs provided for system expansion
4. Panel protected with a 175 amp Mega-Fuse junction block with a 8 gauge panel feed wire
5. Nylon mechanically secured panel containing secondary?push-back locks, has a 7-1/2” x 4-1/2” footprint, 3-3/8” in height, and mounted on a (G10) non-conductive epoxy base
6. All power buss bars are constructed of 6 gauge copper
7. All wires are constructed from heat resistant (-60F- +275F)
8. GXL heavy-wall wire with laser printed circuit identification every 2 inches
9. GM color coded wires for ease of installation
10. All power circuits wires are 12 gauge constructed
11. New front loaded vibration proof self- locking (Hooke?s Law) screw down terminal connection
12. Dedicated battery and ignition circuits for electronic fuel injection (EFI) Kit contains 3 relays (Horn, Turn Signal & 40 amp Electric Fan or Fuel Pump)
13. Turn signal and hazard flasher circuits provided
14. 8 gauge alternator feed wire provided
15. The kit is set-up for a GM “SI” internally regulated alternator or GM 1-wire
16. Alternator diode is also provided
17. Kit includes 3 (In-dash Ignition, Headlight & Alum. Knob and Floor Dimmer) switches
18. GM in-column ignition switch connectors provided, along with 3-7/8” GM steering column connectors with male and female terminals
19. Plugs directly most 69-74 GM column and most aftermarket steering columns or use the terminals and connector provided to mate to any column
20. Spare circuits available (for power windows, locks, cruise, etc.).
21. Engine compartment (oil pressure, water temp, tach, starter, neutral safety, brake switch, ignition switch, distributor (GM HEI or Points), coil, main power and alternator)
22. Chassis wiring (fuel pump, electric fan, headlights, running lights, brake lights, 3rd brake lt., directional, license plate, radio, heat & AC, and wipers)
23. Full color schematic of overall vehicle wiring along with individual harness subkit instructions for trouble-free installation.